Senin, 13 Juni 2011

i'm here for you

I’m Here For You

I know exactly how you feel,

But it’s hard for me to tell you that.

We could be so happy together,

If I wasn’t so silent.

But if I could say one thing,

It’s that you’re not alone.

I’m here for you.

When you are lost,

Take my hand and walk with me.

When you are lonely,

I’ll spend time with you.

And when you are hurt,

I will do anything to heal your wounds.

Because deep down inside,

We are the same.

Know that even now,

I’m lost, lonely, and hurt too.

But I am fighting this pain.

Because there is someone out there,

Someone that makes me stronger.

And that someone is you.

Why, you ask, do I feel this way?

Why do I say and do all this for you?

Because I love you.

You are everything to me.

So please remember,

Remember that I love you,

And that I’m here for you,

Always.